Tech for a better future
We designed and delivered the Far Future Tech Mission programme on behalf of the UK Government – a virtual Mission to forge strong connections across UK and European governments.
The Mission addresses key challenges and opportunities in tech, and showcases innovation – offering an ongoing platform for exchange of knowledge and experience.
Our strategic delivery on this programme included a blend of high level in-camera sessions, opportunities for forging an ongoing community of leaders, and identifying critical challenges for governments, citizens and society.
With high profile speakers from organisations such as The Ada Lovelace Institute, Harwell Campus, European Space Agency, Nesta, The Alan Turing Institute, the National Quantum Computing Centre and the Future Generations Commissioner for Wales, as well as inspiration from leading thinkers including Roman Krznaric, Gemma Milne and Baroness Martha Lane Fox, and senior policymakers from across the UK and Europe, the sessions were thought-provoking, dynamic and engaging.
Our work included:
- Strategic and agile approach to shaping Mission outcomes, including brokering of cross-governmental stakeholder input to drive the Mission’s success;
- Designing and delivering a highly engaging and exclusive programme for the four Mission sessions, including securing and briefing high profile speakers and panellists, expert on-boarding of delegates, and provision of high quality advice across a range of technical areas related to the Mission;
- Expert facilitation of the Mission sessions including wide-ranging discussion panels and break-out groups
- Design and delivery of four enlightening and engaging future-casting programme elements
- Highly professional delivery of the technical platform including a nearly faultless delivery of each of the four events
- Design of high quality brand identity and Mission communications including report design, social media posts, and programme collateral
- Writing and producing two high quality outcomes reports tailored for separate audiences aimed at furthering the Mission’s goals
- Design and building of high quality Mission public-facing website and private delegate portal, including extensive Mission resources provided in an easily navigable manner
- Production of an original, highly engaging brand beacon film and four shorts, that acted to enliven delegates to the possibilities of Far Future Tech.